Aqua Plus paddle board is a very popular paddle board for yoga, fishing, and recreational paddling. This SUP brand is one of the most affordable paddle boards in the market that can be used and enjoyed by any paddle boarding enthusiasts for a variety of activities.
This board comes in an incredible size, making it stable and easy to maneuver. It also comes with a center fin, which provides extra stability in rough water conditions. If you’re considering buying yourself an Aqua Plus SUP, then this Aqua Plus paddle board review will highlight its features, pros and cons, comparison, and value for money to help you make an informed decision.
Read on for more!
Aqua Plus Paddle Board Features
This inflatable SUP board is great and stable for all skills and surfers from beginner level to advanced level. The Aqua Plus inflatable paddle board is also wide enough to provide you with extra space for exercising. And with its ample padding, you can quickly train in yoga, Pilates, or some other activity while you’re on the paddle board.
Getting yourself the Aqua Plus SUP allows you to have an excellent glide for fitness, cruising, exploring, and fishing.
If you’re looking for a paddle board that comes in set with everything you might need, then look at none other than Aqua Plus paddle board . This paddle board comes with all the essentials you might need to have a complete stand-up paddling experience.
Rigid Design and Materials
The Aqua Plus inflatable paddle board is made of high-quality materials that makes it very rigid and durable. This board is also designed to be stable and easy to use, making it perfect for all skill level, especially beginners. Although it feels very similar to a hardboard, it’s a plus point of the Aqua SUP board, as the inflatable SUP must be rigid and hard.
Military PVC material is used to make the Aqua Plus inflatable SUP board while the fabric used in manufacturing this board is the military ultra-lightweight PVC drop stitch. You’re guaranteed that this inflatable board is sturdy enough to handle different water activities.
Comes With Hand Pump
The Aqua Plus paddle board comes with a manual hand pump so you can inflate it with ease. The pump is very easy to use that it won’t take you about 10 minutes to get the board fully inflated.
To inflate your paddle board with a hand pump, just connect the pump’s hose to the inflation valve of the SUP. Place your hand on the pump’s handle, adding some pressure, then slowly pump in an up and down manner. In just a few minutes, you’ll get your Aqua Plus paddle board inflated and ready to conquer the waters.
D-Rings and Bungee Cords
The Aqua SUP is also equipped with four D-rings on the front and back of the board. This feature allows you to attach a cargo net, which you can use to store all of your gear while you’re paddling. There are also two bungee cords on each side of the board, so you can secure your belongings tightly.
D-rings and bungee cords provide nets to keep all stuff in place. This allows you to take everything with you and spend a day on the water.
The Aqua SUP also comes with an inflation valve. This feature makes it easy to inflate and deflate the board, so you can quickly get it ready for your next paddle session. A high-pressure valve where you pump air into the board is located at the rear of the SUP. You may also use the valve wrench in the patch kit to tighten the valve from time to time as it can become loose over time.
Aqua Plus inflatable paddle board comes with a center fin and two side fins. The center fin helps the board track in a straight line, while the side fins help keep it stable. You can easily attach and detach the fins for safe storage when you’re not using the board.
Both beginners and skilled paddlers can both benefit from using fins on the paddle board. Beginners will learn to navigate more accessibly and keep balance on the board, while skilled paddlers can get extra speed in almost every water condition.
The carrying handle at the front of the Aqua SUP helps you carry it to and from the water with ease. It’s also a great place to hold onto while you’re out on the board. Make sure you don’t drag the board in the ground, not even on sand.
What’s better is that the Aqua Plus SUP also comes with a repair kit in case of any accidents you might experience while using it. It’s definitely a plus so you can get the most of your money’s worth.
The Aqua SUP also comes with a backpack for easy transportation. The backpack straps make it easy to carry the board on your back, so you can bring it along with you to every adventure you’re going to take.
Waterproof Phone Case
The Aqua SUP also includes a waterproof phone case, so you can stay connected and take nice picture even while you’re out on the water.
This package also comes with a 3-piece adjustable paddle so that you can find the perfect length for your paddling.
Aqua Plus Paddle Board Pros and Cons
Now that you have a knowledge of Aqua Plus paddle board’s key features, let’s look at some of its pros and cons.
- Easy to Store: When you buy an Aqua Plus paddle board, you also get a storage bag. This is really helpful because it makes it easy to store your board when you are not using it.
- Has a Sturdy Build: The unmatched sturdiness means that you don’t have to worry about it breaking or falling apart when you are using it.
- High-Quality Materials: It is made with high-quality materials and construction, so you can be sure that it will hold up for a long time.
- Comes With a Repair in Case of Accidents: Accidents happen, but that is okay because the Aqua Plus paddle board comes with a repair kit. If anything happens to your board while you are using it, you don’t have to worry about it. You can easily fix it yourself and get back on the water easily.
- Can Be Easily Inflated and Deflated: Inflating and deflating a paddle board can be a hassle, but that is not the case with the Aqua Plus inflatable SIP. This board comes with an easy-to-use pump that makes it simple to get it up to the right pressure. You will be on the water in no time.
- Affordable and Durable: This SUP is both affordable and durable. It is made with high-quality materials that will last for years, so you can enjoy it for a long time.
- Stable Enough for Heavyweight People: The Aqua Plus paddle board is stable enough for heavyweight people, so you don’t have to worry about it tipping over. It’s perfect for anyone who wants a board that is both comfortable and stable.
- Can be a Bit Slow Due to Width: The Aqua Plus paddle board is a bit slow due to its width, so it’s not the best option for people who are looking for a board that is fast and easy to maneuver. However, it’s still a great option for anyone who wants a durable and stable board.
- The Pump isn’t of the Highest Quality: The included pump isn’t of the highest quality, so you may want to purchase a better one if you’re looking for an easier time inflating your board.
- Incidents that it Popped and Sank: Some users have reported that their Aqua Plus paddle board popped and sank, but this seems to be a rare occurrence.
Aqua Plus Paddle Board Performance Comparison
Aqua Plus paddle board is undoubtedly, one of the best inflatable paddle boards in the market today. It doesn’t only offer great features for an affordable price, but it also provides any user with stability, durability, and ease-of-use that is perfect for all skill levels.
And when it comes to performance, the Aqua Plus paddle board outshines other inflatable paddle boards. It is 10 feet long and 30 inches wide which provides plenty of room for movement. The extra width also makes the paddle board sturdy especially when you’re floating on the waters.
However, the included manual hand pump may not be of the highest quality, but it will still get the job done. The paddle board can also hold up to 220 pounds, perfect for varying weights and sizes. And another great thing about the Aqua Plus SUP is that also comes with a 3-year warranty.
Aqua Plus Paddle Board Value for Money
This inflatable paddle board isn’t extremely expensive yet is made with high-quality materials. It’s durable, stable, and perfect for all skill levels. Another plus is with its 3-year warranty, you’re at peace knowing that you’re covered for the next 36 months if something goes wrong with your board.
All these great features make investing in Aqua Plus paddle board a great decision. If you’re looking for an affordable and reliable paddle board that doesn’t disappoint, then the Aqua Plus paddle board is definitely the one for you.
It’s true that no paddle board is perfect. You’ll have to sacrifice a few things to get a price tag on it. However, you can’t compare this paddle board with the other popular paddle boards in the market since aside from being very affordable, it also offers great quality and has tons of features. The Aqua Plus SUP is one paddle board that is worth buying since it’s a great choice for all paddle boarders, whether beginner or experienced.
Getting yourself an Aqua Plus paddle board also provides you with stability, durability, and affordability all-in-one package. Not to mention, it comes with a variety of accessories that you can make use of to have your paddling experience even better. If you’re looking for an all-around great paddle board, the Aqua Plus paddle board is definitely the one for you and your entire family.
So, what are you waiting for? Get on the Aqua Plus paddle board and start paddling your way to more memorable and fun water adventures!